Menu not visible in new update

hi. im a big fan of your theme but in the new update the burger menu (as used on small phone screens) is not visible. The header content is on top of the menu! Photo is attached. Please can you offer some custom css or a permanent fix? thank you

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing our theme for your business.

To fix mobile menu issue on latest update, please refer to these solutions:

Let us know in case both of them don’t work for you.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi. i have already seen these topics. My issue is different. I have no problem seeing the three white lines of the main menu icon.
The problem is the full menu is no longer visible on some pages. The page header or the page content is being shown on top of where the menu should be.
Please see another photo here.
I have had to make other temporary changes to keep the menu visible on my home page - if i put it back to slider header or full screen header, the menu items cannot be seen when expanded.
you can see the problem live if you go to nusgra.co.uk/links or nusgra.co.uk/sms-follow-up/ on a mobile phone, and open the menu. The page content is on top of the menu, so you cant see the bottom items in the menu.

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me along with the screenshot.

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav-mobi {
  z-index: 99999999;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis
I really do appreciate your excellent attention on this matter, but im afraid changing the z index hasnt helped. please see the same links on your mobile device and open the menu:
nusgra.co.uk/links
nusgra.co.uk/sms-follow-up

the page content is still showing over the menu. It is definitely a Sydney issue - if i change my homepage header to “slider” the menu simply isnt seen when expanded, on a mobile device. i have to have my head as “image” for it to be seen on the homepage.

if this isnt fixable with CSS, is it possible to rollback the theme version? Will buying the pro versin fix this issue i am having?

thanks again

Hi. I have found the issue. A popup plugin called Popup Builder was the culprit. I have disabled this plugin and the menu works fine now. Thanks!

1 Like