Menu Logo, phone and email

is there a way to place a logo, phone number and email address in the menu? site is homelifeinvestments.com

Hello,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, thanks for looking into this.
Menu Bar

I would like to phone number text and email address under the logo in the menu bar. But as soon as i upload logo image all text gets removed and replace by logo. Hope this makes sense. Menu bar is the only thing that follows each page that’s why i would like that information there if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.site-branding::after {
    content: '123456789 \00000A address@example.com';
    color: white;
    display: block;
    white-space: pre;
}

Replace 123456789 with desired phone number and address@example.com with desired email address.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

That worked thanks Roman. How would i increase size of phone number? Also is there a way to temporarily disable features from front page example “employees” and add it back at a later time?
Thank you

Hello,

1. You can increase phone number font size with email font size, please use this CSS code instead of previous:

div.site-branding::after {
    content: '123456789 \00000A address@example.com';
    color: white;
    display: block;
    white-space: pre;
    font-size: 16px;
}

2. Please provide more details about your second issue and create a new topic for it to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman that worked, is it possible to have different font size for phone number vs email address? Greatly appreciate your help.

Hello,

It’s possible, but looks like it requires some coding, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.