Menu Items not showing on Mobile

Hi,

The menu items are not showing on mobile devices. They are there but hidden, you can only see them if you press below the logo. I have already changed the following but they are still hidden.

#mainnav-mobi {
background-color: #ff0000;
}

#mainnav-mobi ul li {
border-color: #fff000;
}

Hello there,

Based on the source code of your site, I noticed that the Font Awesome CSS is missing. Please go to theme editor (Appearance > Editor), edit the functions.php file and check if this line presents.

wp_enqueue_style( 'sydney-font-awesome', get_template_directory_uri() . '/fonts/font-awesome.min.css' );

Regards,
Kharis

Yes that is present just below:

wp_enqueue_style( ‘sydney-style’, get_stylesheet_uri() );

Do we have an answer on this subject?

Thanks

Hi there,

I have the same problem and
wp_enqueue_style( ‘sydney-font-awesome’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/fonts/font-awesome.min.css’ );
is present as well.

Thanks
Fran

Hello there,

Please try to follow the steps below to load the Font Awesome from external source.

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin. Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.

2. Paste the following to the “Scripts in header:” box

<link rel='stylesheet' href='https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css' type='text/css' media='all' />
  1. Save settings

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I have one the above but it did not work. Just to clarify the menu is there but does not show just below the logo. You have to press the area below the logo for it to dropdown. This is ok if you know it is there.

Hi Kharis,

it didn’t work. Still no menu in the mobile version :(.

Thanks
Fran

Hello,

I have the same problem : no menu on mobile.
wp_enqueue_style( ‘sydney-font-awesome’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/fonts/font-awesome.min.css’ )is ok for me too.

Thanks !

Maria

J’ai trouvé ! I’ve found !

In the CSS :
.btn-menu {
float: right;
font-size: 28px;
font-family: “FontAwesome”;
color: #fff;

Change the color exemple : #fff --> #826e6e

:wink:

Yes the above code WORKS!

:wink:

That’s it! Well done Maria! Thank you!

Hi Maria! Im having the same problem ( menu doesn’t appear in mobile etc) but you seemed to have found the solution.

I copied your code and placed it in the ccs. But I think I’m doing it wrong and it says I’m missing a closing {.

If you would be so kind and take a moment to take me step by step. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

Hello @now,

Try this code:

.btn-menu {
  float: right;
  font-size: 28px;
  font-family: "FontAwesome";
  color: #fff;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis!

Thank you sooooo much!! I put your code in custom css. Im not sure thats where I need to paste it. nothing happens!! help!

wait it worked! thanks a lot Kharis!!!

The weirdest thing is happening. Sometimes I see it and sometimes i don’t!! It appears on some devices and on others its just not there!! help!!