Menu items location change

Hi , I have 8 items for the menu items and right now they is no much space between the item words, so I will like to create more space between the item words and maybe move all the menu line to the left to have more space.

I have been trying to change css style guide, I don´t know exactly which are the values I should change.

Could you please indicate me how to change it, so I can be more readable?

Hello @irene,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website to let me inspect it?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @Roman,

Thank you for your answer,

Here a screanshot, where you can appreciate the menu display that seems very tight.

So I will like to move a little bit, all to the left, and between the menu items, letting space for the logo correct visualization.

Excuse me, I can’t provide the link of the web, Private by client requirements.

Thank you!

@Roman the link here to screanshot

">

" target="_blank">SCREANSHOT

EXCUSE ME @roman, HERE IT IS

https://snag.gy/x63Jyt.jpg

Okay @irene,

Thank you for the screenshot. Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry, I didn’t notice that the link is private.

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

nav#mainnav > div > ul.menu > li.menu-item {
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, Thank you @Roman, I used Simple Custom CSS plugin

adding

padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
}

It work fine, 20 px, made huge padding, having one menu item in a second line, I tried to add another value like

padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px;
}

It returned to the original, but can´t change it, I tried to find in also in the Style.CSS, can´t find it where it is.

Excuse me, I am new with all of this, Thank you

Hi @Roman.

Ok It worked, Thank you very much!!!

Kind regards!

You are welcome @irene!

It’s great that it worked :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.