Menu items display on new pages

Hi,

First of all, many thanks for this excellent theme and all your input throughout this forum.

Could you please help me with the following: I would like the menu items to be displayed on all pages the way they are displayed on the front page (design-wise) = over a fit-to-screen background image (not on top of it).

I’m using Elementor page builder and was thinking to customize the look of every new page by using a specific fit-to-screen background image along the lines of the front page design. But currently I can’t achieve this given that on new pages all the menu items are displayed on a thick (colored/white depending on settings) strip/band at the beginning of the page, on top of the image I insert with Elementor and not over it.

It needs to be mentioned that, from the Customize theme menu, I chose the site header type to be ‘no header (only menu)’ for all pages except the front page.

Your help would be much appreciated!

Hello Gabi,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m developing the site in a local environment and unfortunately can’t provide a link…

At this link you can find a print screen (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsp9k3mruektxu0/Screen-Shot-2017-02-16-at-23.13.33.jpg?dl=0), maybe that helps?

Hello Gabi,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
    #masthead {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I applied your suggestion, but there appears to be no change in the display…

Hello Gabi,

Please let me know when your website is live.

Kind Regards, Roman.