Menu issue and Another question about post widthh

Hello Vlad,

I’ve got an issue in my menu on welcome page. The sub menues can’t be seen completely and correctly otherwise I change the size of menu from normal to an ugly giant irregular size which is not nice and acceptable at all. You could check that issue on my Welcome Page.
And a question about post width; Is there any way to go over current post width which is 100% and force it to full page width. The reason, I’m asking this, is that I need more space for my picture gallery on the top of my text. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello,

Do you have a caching plugin by any chance?
Your site is showing a z-index of 999 for the menu bar, but the real z-index (defined in the theme since the latest version) is 99999. If you do have a caching plugin please clear its cache.

Sure, it’s possible. But show me the exact page you want to do this so I can give you some code specifically for that page.

Thanks for your quick response Vlad! No, I don’t. I don’t have any any caching plugin but if you suggest I could install one.
And about pages, I’ve got a few pages that I’d like to change them; i.e this Page or this Page or this one and maybe 8 or 9 more pages.

Is there any particular caching plugin do you recommend as a pro?

Oh wait Vlad! @ the Header section of style sheet the top-bar z-index is 999 not 9999. Changing the value will solve the problem.

No, I just asked if you already had one because that would explain the code difference between what the theme has and what your site is showing. Anyway, it’s an easy fix, see the next block of code.

So you basically want most of your pages to be as wide as the screen. Add this to a custom CSS plugin and it will do this for all your pages:

.page .site-content {
    max-width: 100%;
}
.top-bar {
    z-index: 99999;
}

After that you can let me know if there are some pages for which you would like to revert this.

Million Thanks Vlad!

How about changing all pages since over 90% of my website pages are including pictures/sliders/galleries?!

Well, yeah, that code I gave you changes all the pages.

I already set my max-width to 100% as you helped me and gave me the codes to change them last week. The thing that I’m looking for is going over post width, in other words I’m thinking about full page width which obviously is larger than post width.

No, last time I gave you a different code that did something else :slight_smile:

Have you added the code I gave you now? If your plugin doesn’t output the code after the theme’s styles, than add it like this:

.page .site-content {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

My bad Vlad! I am doing it right now and I’ll let you know what the result is. Thanks again.

AWESOME! You’re amazing. Appreciate you Vlad.

Great, glad it’s working.

I would be happy if you would give a rating for the theme (in case you used the free version too): https://wordpress.org/themes/moesia

Done! Enjoy another 5* rating review :wink: :smiley:

Thank you!