Menu is oppened on Mobile

Hello, On my website i use this CSS code, so that the menu even works.

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
    #site-navigation.main-navigation .menu.mainnav-mobi > ul {
        display: block !important;
    }
}

And now if i go on my website on mobile, the menu is already oppened, and this doesn’t look good.
Has anybody a solution?

lg Fabio

Hello Fabio, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello, Here’s my website: sv-maegenwil.ch

Hello Fabio, thank you for the link.

Can you please remove the CSS code that you mentioned above and leave here a note in order to let me check what is causing this problem?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have removed it. Is it possible, that we do something like a skype call, so i can describe it to you?

Hello. From tomorrow on i have to have the website public. It‘s getting in the news in switzerland. I need a answer ad fast as possible

Hi. Now i have the css code back in, because the website is public. go to dr.bez3b.ch there i have removed the ccss code

Hello Fabio,

We try to answer within 24 hours, but you are updating the last post time when you post again, so you might have to wait for a reply longer.

Now i have the css code back in, because the website is public. go to dr.bez3b.ch there i have removed the ccss code

Okay, thank you for that. Can you please also deactivate all your plugins there?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hey Roman. I can‘t deactivate all the plugins because I have tomlet them
on, because the website is public. But i‘ll deactivate them on dr.bez3b.ch. Its a copy of the original website. I leave a note if i have deactivated them

I have deactivated all plugins now

Hello Fabio,

You can try to reinstall the Alizee theme and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have already tried this

Hello Fabio,

I asked our Developer to check your issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you!

Hope he knows what to do

Hello Fabio,

Try to check the Check this box if you want to disable the custom scroller checkbox in the Customize → General section.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hey Roman,

Doesn’t work either

Regards Fabio

Hello Fabio,

You can try to create a new main menu, and use a name other than ‘menu’.

Use something like ‘main-menu’.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support