Menu Header Is a Mess

Hi Guys

I have used the Airi theme numerous times, but this time the menu I have created (maybe I did something wrong) looks an absolute mess. I actually wanted to choose the inside header look where the header image is the full screen with the menu and the logo on top of it, but when I did the inside header look the logo and menu completely disappeared, so I had to do a sticky menu (which I dont actually want) but that is looks a mess, its too big and also the menu doesn’t fit onto one line and Facebook symbol is still showing even though I deleted the social media menu :frowning: please let me know what I am doing wrong?

The URL is: www.svzvaservices.com

Many thanks for your help as always :slight_smile:
Best
Mel

Hello Mel,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Thank you and sorry I didnt explain properly

I want the website to look like the airi agency theme demo, with the logo and menu and full width image exactly like this: https://demo.athemes.com/airi-agency/

Can you help me on how to make it look exactly like this?

Best
Mel

Hello Mel,

Try to select Basic 1 - inside header option for Menu type and Sticky menu instead of Static menu in Customize → Header → Menu section.

Also you can add the following CSS code to reduce the logo image size. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

img.custom-logo {
    max-height: 80px;
    width: auto;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman

Many thanks as always :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day

Best,
Mel

You are welcome Mel :slight_smile: