Menu header color issue before scroll

Hi!

I’m using Airi theme for my business site, currently hosted in www.kvisalini.com/wp

When I imported the demo content, it worked perfectly. But, as I wanted multiple pages, I cloned the about us page into other pages like Summary, Profile, Portfolio.

The demo content is seamless, but the cloned pages have the menu header bg transparent, just as it happens with the static home. If I scroll, the bg turns black. But I need it black just as it is in about us or contact page, even before scroll.

Kindly suggest any method.

Also, I would like to move the navigation menu content a bit more right. Any css ??

Regards,
Visalini

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.menuStyle1.page-template-template_page-builder .sticky-wrapper {
      position: static;
      background-color: #000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks! It worked well. And, I love the theme, especially the dashing pink color.

But, I’ve lost the transparent header on the home page also. Could you suggest a way to retain the transparency on the Home page and have the black background on other pages?

And, Kindly suggest a way to move the menu items towards the right corner. It is now kind of in the middle of the header which is not pretty.

Regards,
Visalini