Menu font /positioning

Hello,

The menu items on my site display differently thanyour demo site. On the moesia theme it seems centered on the menu bar and have a different font it seems.

On my site the menu items show up a bit too far to the right, and off centered horizontally. The font does not seem to sync with the font selections for the rest of the page.

Is there a setting for this anywhere?

Regards,

Hello @bdrejer,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, sorry for my delay,

Here’s the link:
www.rorbu.biz/oppgradering

Thanks,

Regards,

Well, looks like you don’t have any menu items except language switch. Do you want that language switch to look like a menu item?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, that would be the goal!

I will add more languages and also a menu item linked to the booking section at the bottom of the page.

You say they are not menu items but they are indeed added through the menu options of the theme/Wordpress.

Would really appreciate a solution!

Thanks,

Hello @bdrejer,

Do you see other menu items? If yes, can you please provide a screenshot?

If no, did you save and assign your menu to Primary Menu Location in your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Yes, under menus I have selected it as Primary menu location. I have the site in three languages, so the menu is selected as primary menu location for all of them.

Regards,

Okay @bdrejer,

Please try to use the following CSS code to make your main menu look like demo.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.main-navigation li {
    font-family: sans-serif !important;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: 40px 10px !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Great! Thanks a lot!

Regards,

You are welcome @bdrejer!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.