Menu drop down not clickable

I’ve inherited a site and am wanting to add a few child pages to top level menu items. I have added them in appearances>menu and they do indeed drop down from the parent, but they are bound to the bottom of the menu bar, very small, and if you mouse away from the parent item, they disappear before they can be clicked. Any general ideas about where I can set styles for the drop down menu? I have pored over the custom css from the previous developer but what I think should work is not working, and seems to be overridden by something else.

I would also like to be able to hide/collapse the child pages upon opening the menu in mobile (where they do show up and are clickable, but take up an enormous amount of space).

TIA for any assistance you can provide!

Hi,

Can you share a link to your website here, so I can help you in a better way?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

eichercommunications.com
I don’t want to leave it on the live site so I am removing those menu items, but you can see a screen recording here of what it is doing.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link and screenshot.

Ideally it should look like this:

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 08.19.13

Perhaps there are custom CSS code added by someone else to your website? Please share it here if you can get it. So I can try and make some corrections.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Is there a way for me to provide login details in a secure format?

Following up on this, since it’s been 6 days since I asked my question.

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Please send me a private message to provide a temporary admin login link to your website, that you can generate with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

Ensure the administrator rights are enabled and the link expiry is set to 7 days.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I think this is how I PM you-hope so. Please delete asap if not. Here is the link: https://eichercommunications.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=703e7a94b0546f0fad7694e8dc636da6