Menu doesn't drop down when changing browser window size (desktop)

Dear Support,

I noticed a bug(?) in the top menu when viewing website in desktop: When I resize my browser window to a smaller width so that the top menu becomes mobile menu, and then resize it again so that the top menu becomes desktop again, main menu items do not expand to their submenus (whether you just hover the menu item or even click on it).

Could you please look into it?

Thanks in advance

Yes you are right, does same for me.

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting. To temporarily fix this issue, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

@media only screen and (min-width:1025px){

.sub-menu{
    display: block !important;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

I copied the code into Simple Custom CSS and works fine! (Does not work when I inserted in my child theme though, can’t understand why.)

Thanks so much for the effort!

Dear Isfak,

I just replied it to address that trouble on your own topic here. Let me copy it here, so anyone who might be facing similar trouble could immediately know about it without navigating to other topic.

Please make sure the group of CSS code in your child theme’s style.css doesn’t contain any error. The CSS code which comes after an error line won’t be executed by the web browser. Try validating it using this tool.

Regards,
Kharis