Menu cannot be retracted

Good day. I asked Support once because you couldn’t see a menu on the mobile version of my website: sv-maegenwil.ch. Now I have the problem that it cannot be retracted. Could someone help me? Sorry for the bad english, is a translator

Hello,

You can try to deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps. By the way, you can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes, here is a detailed tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks, but didn’t work. Is there literally no other way to fix this? Like something with css-code?

Hello,

Can you please deactivate all your plugins and leave here a note in order to let me check your website without activated plugins?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Okay. I have deactivated all Plugins now

Okay, did you try to reinstall the theme?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

No, but i will try wait a moment

Hi. I reinstalled the theme but it still doesn‘t work

Hello,

Did you create your own menu in the Appearance → Menus section?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

No, I used the alizee theme

Okay, so try to create your own menu in the Appearance → Menus section, assign it to the Primary Menu Display location, and see if this helps. Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi. I tried this and if i do this, it doesnt have a menu anymore. Neither the one from the theme nor the one which i made

Hello,

Do you have your own menu as the Primary Menu now?

If not, can you please assign it and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.