Menu Bar is overlay by the slider in mobile view and call to action button off

Hi,

I have tried 2 ways:

1. adding the following CSS code through Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
  2. adding the following CSS code in custom CSS
.header-image {
    z-index: -1;
}

after input the CSS code above mentioned only front page is workable but the other pages are still overlay by the images slider. Besides, the call to action button(click to begin) in front page is not working after i have input the CSS code. Remove the CSS code then the Call to action button is re-working.

http://www.theideashark.com

Please advice some of the solutions or custom CSS code.

Thank you and your help is much appreciated.

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Can you please explain what do you try to achieve by adding that CSS code?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

My menu dropdown is overlay with the header images. after i input this CSS code, the front page menu is working well but the call to action button is not working. Besides, the other pages menu dropdown still overlay with the header images. the issue happen in Mobile view.

www.theideashark.com

can you take a look on my website and give some advice or css code to fix the issue above?

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Can you please try to deactivate all your plugins except recommended and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

I have deactivated all the plugins except the recommended one. but the header images still overlay with the menu dropdown in mobile view.

www.theideashark.com

Can you take a look on my website and give some advice.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Bryan, you added this custom CSS code that breaks menu appearance:

.site-header {
    background-color: black !important;
    opacity: 0.8;
    filter: alpha(opacity=50);
}

Try to replace it with this:

.site-header {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.8);
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

I have recover the overlay issue after i delete the previous code that broken my website, however, how can i adjust or change the title colour and opacity or the title area and menu dropdown in webiste, table and mobile view?

Can you provide me some Custom CSS code so that i can change it as i want to?

Thank you so much.

Bryan Chin

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

the above is the link to the screenshot.

i want to change the colour and opacity of the header and the menu bar drop down text and background.

can you give some advice or Custom CSS code?

Thank you so much

Bryan Chin

http://www.theideashark.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IMG_3108.png

I want to change both header colour, menu bar, menu background and text as well as the opacity.

Bryan Chin

Thank you for the screenshot Bryan.

It looks like your modifications require some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.