Menu Bar floating over the site

As mentioned in my second topic, here is another issue, I am surprised by :wink:

If you follow a link on the page, e.g. at the end of the page one of the " [Legal Notice] | [Privacy Policy]
[Terms and Conditions] " links, scroll a little bit down on the opened site, then go back to the last site, the menu bar is in the middle of the page and scrolls up and down when scrolling.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thank you!

Hi,

As checked, I can’t get the exact same issue.

Which web browser are you using? Is it the latest version?

It would be better if you can test with other web browsers to rule in/out browser specific issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,
I have same issue on all browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox.

Gianmarco

@kharisblank: I double checked it with several browsers, it occurs everywhere.

It occurs, when you follow a link, scroll a little bit down, and then push backward button.

Could it be a problem with a caching plugin? Or lazy loading problem? Because Autooptimize corrupted the gallery as far as I found out, see other topic from me.

Edit:
You can also simulate it, when you open the page, scroll a little bit down on the frontpage and refresh the site by pressing F5. Now, the menu bar sticks to place, where you scrolled through.

Hi,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      #masthead.site-header {
        position: absolute;
      }  
    }

Run your tes and let me know whether it helps or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Looks good Kharis. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support