Menu bar and language switcher is not working with Polylang plugin and Moesia Theme

Hi!
I’m trying to have a functional bilingual website. I was using qTranslateX. It worked fine. I actually loved it but it did not allow to enter a different SEO for each language. And when I decided to make a static front page I realized the widgets wouldn’t allow me to enter the contents in 2 languages either!
I looked at the all the options. It seems Polylang is best alternative as a free plugin. But appart from having to change everything (duplicate the pages for one page per language for every item (pages, posts, etc)). It seems to be the best option. My only problem to proceed is to figure out if the problem with the menu bar and language switcher can be fixed.
On Polylang, I found the following: "My menu doesn’t change with the language
January 4, 2016
A frequent issue is a menu which is correct when directly accessing the page but doesn’t switch when clicking on the language switcher. More and more themes are loading the content in Ajax and thus don’t reload the menu and content common to every pages (ex footer, widgets). This Ajax feature is obviously not compatible with multilingual websites. Try disabling the Ajax feature in your theme options or contact the theme support if you don’t find such option."
https://polylang.pro/doc/my-menu-doesnt-change-with-the-language/
Where do I find the ajax? And what should I do? Any help will be appreciated! Also, I really hope the theme is not the issue because I really like it :blush:

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, but you can check this page, it might help:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.