Menu at top covers part of header

Hello everyone! I just upgraded to Moesia Pro and when I put my clients menu at the top, it covers part of the header. Is there a way to slide the header down under the menu? Here’s a link to the sites temp location: http://americanfence.affordablewebsitebuilders.com/

Hi,

You can move the background lower with this 60px ( the menu height ) with this Custom CSS:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
.has-banner:after {
    background-position: center 60px !important;
}
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

1 Like

That worked for the top, but now the bottom of the header is cut off that has the clients phone numbers (not good). I created this header the size recommended, so why doesn’t the whole header show up top to bottom, left to right? Thank You csaba!!! :sunny:

Hi,

Yes, because the background image was set to cover, so it will cover the section, it won’t show the full image, now I see you’ve set the background-size to contain, that’s how to show the full image, but not to cover the section, so now your image is completely shown on all devices, but this makes blank space around the image, to cover the blank spaces you must set the background size to cover, then your image won’t show completely, unfortunately as background images this is how it works, you can choose them to cover ( cut the image to cover the section ) or to contain ( show full image with blank spaces around it ).

Kind Regards,
Csaba