Membership

Hi, and thanks for an awesome theme.

I really need support on how to create a functional Membership possibility for my clients.

MEMBERSHIP PAGE

1. I want my clients to be be able to chose to be members and so installed a special plugin for that, but now I wonder: Are the membership pages allready included in the Sydney theme? Does Sydney support that service? In that case that would be great to learn about. I’d prefer to stick with Sydney!

2. I can see there are pages created saying Join Us etcetera but don’t know what to do about them Please, adcive.

3. Why is it that I made all the included memberpages Join Us etc. published PRIVAT and they still show in the “menu-bar”. Do I have to delete them to hide them when not active?

Link to my website: http://www.artministra.net

Thanks!

Madeleine

Hi,

You’re talking about a plugin, we handle only theme support here :slight_smile:

Hi, and thanks for a respons.

Actually, I primarily ask about the Sydney theme, but I can see I wasn’t clear enough. If I copy and paste it alone like below perhaps it’s clearer?

Quote;
"…but now I wonder: Are the membership pages allready included in the Sydney theme? Does Sydney support that service? In that case that would be great to learn about. I’d prefer to stick with Sydney!"

When I installed Sydney theme I can see there are pages created saying Join Us etcetera but don’t know what to do about them Please, adcive. What should I do with them?

Madeleine

No, Sydney doesn’t offer anything regarding memberships. And no, those page you’re referring to aren’t created by the theme :slight_smile: Anything membership-related (pages etc.) is most likely related to the plugin you mentioned.

Hi Vlad, and thanks so much for clarifying that for me. I apologise the mix up.

Madeleine