Here is my setup:
- Sydney Pro 2.0.15
- Managed wordpress on GoDaddy
- Wordpress 5.3.2
- PHP 7.2
The problem is definitely somewhere in the Sydney Pro theme. If I change to Twenty Twenty, the landing page loads as expected in preview and live.
I tried re-installing the Sydney Pro with the steps below, but the problem remains.
To re-install, I
- downloaded a fresh zip file
- changed to a default theme
- deleted my instance of the Sydney Pro Theme
- re-installed the Sydney Pro Theme
- activated the new install of Sydney Pro
- reloaded the page in multiple browsers with the same results.
The page with the problem is here.
I also tried creating a new canvas page with nothing on it and when I preview or load the page, I get the same error. Based on that, the error isn’t from a specific widget or section on the page, but simply from trying to use the Elementor Canvas page template.
- Create new page
- Set the page template to Elementor Canvas
- Give page a title “e”
- Edit with Elementor
- Load Developer tools and see error.
Is there a better way to make a full page landing page using Sydney Pro without using the Elementor Canvas Page Template? I tried the other included page templates, but none of them will give me a full page with no headers/menus.