Masonry Portfolio Issues

Hello,

I am using the Masonry Portfolio plugin on one of my pages, and get the following error message at the bottom of the screen for every category I select:

“No projects found which match your selection.”

The plugin also shows the correct results, but the error message never goes away. Here is my shortcode:

[moesia-masonry posts=“99” show_all_text=“See all” post_type=“projects” filter=“yes” include=“behavioral-economics,business,cognitive-biases,general,health,history-the-future,psychology,relationships,wealth”]

And here the page link:

http://www.deconstructingexcellence.com/other-recommended-books/

Also, is there a way to set project custom links to open in a new tab?

Hey,

That’s not a regular page, that’s an archive as far as I can see on your site. Create a new page please and add the shortcode there.

Hi Vlad,

The page was current, but something unusual was happening. The code worked fine on a separate page I created. Thanks for the help!

As for the second question - is it possible to set the custom project links to open in a new tab?

I guess you could edit the plugin directly as we only update it if it’s needed anyway, and that doesn’t happen often.

Open up moesia-masonry-portfolio.php, do a search for if ( $project_url ) : and you’ll see this line right below it:

$output .= '<div class="isotope-item ' ......

On that line you’ll see this <a class=“iso-link"
Replace it with this <a class=“iso-link” target=”_blank"
Make sure you don’t break any code :wink:

Thanks Vlad - very helpful!