Masonry Grid Format

Hi again. I’d really like to have my posts in a grid format (ie 3 across, then infinite numbers down). I currently have 4 posts that should view on this page. I have selected Masonry as my Blog Layout but it’s showing only 3 across with the 4th you have to click on the button to slide across. Web page again is www.optumoutcomes.com/thinking

Hello,

That page is just a page with latest news widget, it’s not a blog page, so it’s not affected by the settings on your screenshot.

However, you can try to make this page your blog page by selecting it as the Posts page in the Customize → Homepage Settings section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Ahhh, Thank you. My only problem NOW is that I only want to show posts with a particular category. I have posts that are marked as blog and others marked as case study. I’d like to only show those categorised with blog. Can I do that?

Hello,

My only problem NOW is that I only want to show posts with a particular category. I have posts that are marked as blog and others marked as case study. I’d like to only show those categorised with blog. Can I do that?

Yes, you can do that. Here is your Blog category archive, you can use it as your blog:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support