Masanory project title disappear

Hi Kharis,

today i just brows my website and realize that in projects section one of my category is missing i cheked it in catagory its there but in front in red buttons its missing plz guide how to get it back

thanks
regards
fatima.s

Hello Fatima,

I’ll assign this topic to Kharis, but in the meantime check our documentation regarding projects https://athemes.com/documentation/sydney/#portfolio and then double, or triple check code on your page for any typing errors like missing quotations or incorrect Categories slugs. This kind of problems are often related to errors in the shortcode.

All the Best!

Hi dimikjones

Thanks

Hi

i tried to fix the problem by my little knowledge and according to ur given documentation but nothing fixed it my website is kitchentek.com.au and i put this short code as suggested by kharis previously

[sydney-masonry posts=“100” show_all_text=“See all” post_type=“projects” filter=“yes” include=“caesarstone,tek,trend”]

there is only caesarstone and trend tab display on page and the tek is missing as u can see i put it in the short code this short code works well before and sudden this catagory missing so plz mr dimikjones no matter whoever u assign this topic i need my problem fixed by ur team support hope u reply soon

thanks

fatima.s

Dear Fatima,

Sorry to hear the issue you are having.

Would you mind to give me a temporary access to your FTP account so I can do direct debugging in the sydney-portfolio.php file of the plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis thanks for reply plz send the email address where I can send the ftp credentials.

Regards
Fatima.s

You can send it to kharisblank @gmail dotcom

Regards,
Kharis

hi

i just sent details

thanks

fatima.s

Dear Fatima,

Thank you for the FTP account credentials. I worked on it. It is nearly fixed. Please check your email.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for reply and fixing the problem i deleted the uncategorised from short code now it looks good i can also able to see the missing category Tek thanks for support and help

Regards

Fatima.s

Hi Kharis

Plz mark this topic as resolved

thanks

regards

fatima.s