Margin and cover in blog page

Hi,

I have the Sydney theme and I edited all my pages with Elementor, but the blog page and single posts.

I would like to adjust the margin in my blog page.
As you can see here http://www.danitabalipa.com.br/blog/ the text is not aligned with the picture on both sides. I would like to have the same margins as the other pages.

I also would like to have a cover picture o the top of this page without using the theme header. All my pages have it because I made with Elementor.

I use I child theme. Can I have a code for these two issues?

Thanks in advance!

Hi again,

I was wondering, I think the margin problem is in this CSS code I used oriented by the Elementor teacher:

.content-wrapper {
width: 100%;
}
.row {
margin-right: 0;
margin-left: 0;
}
.posts-layout {
margin: 0 auto;
}
.single-post .content-wrapper {
width: 1170px;
}

I need this code for all my pages, but the blog page, I guess. How can I edit it?

Hello @danitabalipa,

1. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots to illustrate your margin issue?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

1. Please create a new topic for your cover picture issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

1. Please find attached the screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fic7o1etrezp51h/Blog%20Page%20Issue%201%20-%20margin.png?dl=0

2. Alright.

Hello @danitabalipa,

You changed the layout of your blog page so I can’t inspect the issue. Do you still need help?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I’m sorry. Since I sent you a screenshot, I thought I could change the layout to grid style while the issue is not solved. I went back to the classic layout.

Hello @danitabalipa,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.entry-thumb img {
    width: 100%;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Now it looks much better with the image and text aligned.

And I also tried this code:

.blog .content-wrapper {
width: 85%;
}

So now I have the margin I wanted. \o/

Thank you for your help.

You are welcome @danitabalipa! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.