Map Header

We are trying to figure out how the map header was accomplished on the Sydney Pro page. My client has Sydney Pro and likes this styling.

Your demo page is

http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney%20Pro

Thanks

Dear Kevin,

The header slider in the Sydney Pro demo was built using the Crelly Slider plugin. Please read its documentation here.

Embedding a Google map to the Crelly Slider can’t be accomplished. There is no option for that. I’d suggest you to covert your map to a static image. You could use this free web service.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis, however the map on the demo page is a live google map, so that can’t be the solution that was used.

Converting map to image is not an issue. the client wants to do what is demonstrated for the theme he bought.

Any other ideas?

Kevin

figured it our for our selves, thanks.

Turned out to be simple. We had to stop the theme from putting a header image on non front page pages. (will do that at each page)
put a row in that is full width stretched with the google map in that row

thanks

Dear Kevin,

Apologies for the misled. I’ve missed your point.

I am glad to know that you have been able to manage it. Thank you for sharing. It will be extremely useful. We really appreciated it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis