Many problems after the last update to 1.81

Hi there,

unfortunately I have several problems after the last update to V 1.81.

The slider is no longer displayed on the start page, it can only be seen in the mobile version, but here again the line spacing is incorrect, so that the text is overlapped.

As a further problem, a different font is now displayed in the main menu than before, which does not match those of the settings.

The footer is now also “compressed” and everything is squeezed together on the left and right.

The site ist www.braun-ms.de

Hello,

First thanks for using our theme and sorry for any inconvenience!

Really the latest version do some import changes in the header, but we added a warning with the message “Note 1: your current header customizations will be lost and you will have to use the new options to customize your header.” and a button to proceed or not.

As described in the above message, some settings needs to be aligned again through the customizer.

Inspecting your website I couldn’t see the line spacing issue, maybe you already resolved that?

Also the slider is there, probably you already added again through the customizer, right?

Could you please confirm if you still have problems with the font in the main menu? The font can be changed at Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Heading Fonts

Regarding the footer, seems to be ok for me. That’s how it looks when I inspect your website:

We hope this helps and clarifies!

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi,

the problem was that the information could be seen, but the settings were there from the start. So my header was “destroyed” and despite changing the settings, it was no longer usable and I had to import a backup.

Hello,

I understood now!

We released a new version of the theme today that should fix that issue. So my suggestion for you is:

1. Update the theme again (to 1.82).

If even so your header still have some glitches, revert back to your old header by following the steps below:

1. Visit yoursite[DOT]com/wp-admin/options.php
  2. Find the sydney-update-header line using your web browser’s finder menu (CTRL+F)
  3. Change the value to 0 and save. Here is your visual guide for this.

Once you have it done, the message about the new header system will appear in your dashboard, then you should click in the button " Continue to use the old header ".

We hope this helps!

Please try that and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support