Many H1 on page?

I’m sorry for my poor English language. I want to use Perth free theme for my website https://www.baschetleii.ro (for basketball club for my kid.
I tested pages and in all pages is many H1 (2) And site title don’t have link to home page.
Is not OK, yes?
I’m sorry for my poor English language.

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. It seems like it is your first query. Welcome to our support forum. :slight_smile:

To make it works as it should, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.site-branding.col-md-4{
  float: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. I applied the code that you sent me. In page remained 2 H1.
Please see: 2 Headings H1 on page and source page: Source of baschetleii.ro

Source code for Asociatia Baschet Club Leii Bucuresti:

[removed due to readability reason]

Hello there,

So sorry for the delay.

The front page contains two H1 tags: http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1724384/a3839a0b496804c3de6ff7d9856258d8 (taken from woorank.com). The second one is located in the site footer. To change it to H2, edit the footer.php file in child theme mode. Replace this line:

<h1 class="site-title"><a href="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>" rel="home"><?php bloginfo( 'name' ); ?></a></h1>

with:

<h2 class="site-title"><a href="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>" rel="home"><?php bloginfo( 'name' ); ?></a></h2>

For more detailed information about child theming, please visit these links:

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Is OK or not to remove footer links (free Perth theme)? Thank you.

Hello there,

As our theme is licensed under GNU GPL, you are allowed to do modification. Please see the theme handbook.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Thank you. :slight_smile:

No problem. Just go easy on it. :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis