Mansonery vs rocked projet

Hello,

how can we make appear in the masonry widget on the images (color and texte) the same effect as we have on the Rocked FP project ( the passage with mousse reveal a color / texte and link )?

I use the Rocked FP project on hp
Link

and the mansonry on this page
Link

Thank you for your help
Best regard
S.

Hello,

SiteOrigin Simple Masonry Widget doesn’t have such feature, unfortunately.

Here is that widget documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Helo Roman,

thank you for you quick answer like always ! :slight_smile: , I was afraid of your answer on the other hand would it be possible to use a plugin type Hover effect pack to do what I like on the images with the plugin mansonry? Or a another way with a plugin ?
Thank you again
Best regard
S.

Hello,

It looks like this issue might require some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

thank you for you quick answer like always again ! :slight_smile:
Just one last question on this widget, in the administration it’s possible to put a title and a link, but unfortunately the title appears only by leaving a few seconds the mouse on the image; the question: is there a possibility that the title text is centered and visible on the image permanently?

Thank you again
Best regard
S.

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it, that Title input field adds HTML attribute (not a separate HTML element), you can read about title attribute here:
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_title.asp

Kind Regards, Roman.