Making the whole site the same colour

Hello. I am wondering if you know about any CSS codes that will make the background of the post the same as the background on the whole site. The standard is white - but when I change it it still has a white line around the border of the post. Sorry if this was hard to understand. Maybe this has nothing to do with the theme.

Hello,

I am wondering if you know about any CSS codes that will make the background of the post the same as the background on the whole site. The standard is white - but when I change it it still has a white line around the border of the post.

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website in order to let me check it? You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello again. This is just an example. But I want the whole site to be blue. Now you can see that there is a white space between the gray colour and the blue colour. I can’t seem to change the white colour. The colour of the block I can change, but not the whitespace around it.

Example: https://maikennogva.manoo.no/portfolio/

Okay, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.container.content-wrapper {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support