Making Menu Text Bigger and Different Fonts

Hi
I am using Sydney free theme and want some advice.
I want to know how I can change the size, font and colour of the menu
on my front page.

It looks like this:

I am a total beginner and not too familiar with CCS etc.
Thanks in advance.
Roop

Hello Roop,

You can control the main menu’s color in Appearance > Customize > Colors > Header. For font size, go to Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Menu items.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you.
I will try this today.

Okay. Great!

Let me know in a new topic if you anything else we could help.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, I want to change the font size of the menu items ( Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Menu item) but it doesn’t seem to work. Any help on that? Thanks.

Hello there,

Probably you should have had to flus cache if applied. Because it usually prevents the changes have made. https://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens

Or maybe we could use extra custom CSS code address it. Please share a link to your site, so I could use exact CSS selector.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello, flus cache didnt work. Can you please give me some help with the code? my site is lenasmoves.com

Hello there,

Please share a screenshot of your menu font setting here.

Visiting your site only displaying “Coming Soon!”. It seems like still to be restricted for public access.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Yes, of course.

Thanks,
Despi

Hello Despi,

Thank you for the screenshot. However it didn’t give enough clue of where the issue is actually coming from. Please try with other browser/PC.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

I am talking about the menu items on the top right of the screenshot. In the photo they appear to have a 22 font size. But actually, their size doesn’t change whatever the number I put there.

I tried from other PC too, still the same problem.

Hello there,

For alternative solution, you could add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav ul li a {
      font-size: 21px !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis