Making about page

Hi everyone.

I’m trying to make an about page using this theme, and am having some difficulties. I tried inserting a block of text via the text widget as well as the visual page builder widget, and all I got on the page was a wide blank white space. It would be best if I could do something within the theme, but the only thing that allows any text to show is the “Call to Action” option, and not only does it force all of the text into one giant paragraph, it puts butttons at the end of it. I think the “Who We Are/What We Do” sections shown in this sydney tutorial video:

Would be a good enough solution, but there doesn’t appear to be any way to achieve that, and when I tried adding a text widget to make it work, all I got, again, was the blank white space.

How can I have just a row of text, as is shown in the above video?

Hi,

Well, video is pretty understandable. Maybe you have set color for that row to white, and that is why your text is not showing. Whatever is the case, please share your page link with us, and set some text inside text widget so we can inspect this issue closer, thanks.

Best Regards

Smacks forehead Lmao thanks! That actually solved the problem.

You’re welcome,

Similar things happens to all of us :slight_smile: , don’t worry.

Best Regards