Make image responsive

I’m trying to make an image become responsive, talking of an arrow image that can then create a slide of pages.

the image is desired to be like the arrow I marked in this link (credit )

With the arrows responsive and clicking on them directs me to a link.
I’m struggling to find a CSS, widget or plugin.
Any pieces of advice?

Hello there,

Are you referring to the main header image slider?

Regards,
Kharis

no, I’m referring to a regular page

I want to create a way to present multiple solutions as each page have those 2 responsive arrows.
clicking on them will go to the next page.

placing the arrows as images I can
make the pressing move to next page I know how to
only the issue with making them be responsive and not just an image.

is there a way to make a call for action look different for example?
or is there another solution?

Hello there,

Are you using a special plugin to compose that image image slider? Have you contacted its author?

Regards,
Kharis

In the image is the desired design (made with photoshop to illustrate the design for implementation).
I don’t use any plugin, I also didn’t find one that answers the need

Hello there,

Perhaps you would need to try a plugins solution. Checkout these ones and give them a try.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi
it looks nice, BUT
what I’m trying to slide is pages (not slide them, but attach links to the <- and -> button )
the plugins do not allow navigating between pages but rather create a premade gallery images.

What I need to know is:

1. if it is possible to switch image with another image upon hovering, or
  2. any plugin or CSS that can make an image color responsive (change its base color), or
  3. plugin that allows page navigation through responsive arrows.

I was searching for plugins and did encounter the slideshow plugins, but, as explained, they don’t answer me needs

Hello there,

Not sure the plugins what work exactly what you want. Please refer to the WordPress plugin repository https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search in there.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi

Do I understand from your answer that making an image responsive or swap is not doable with CSS?