Make header image smaller on mobile

Hello. I had the same issue with the header slider on mobile and you helped me wonderfully with that. I switched the slider to an image and it fits on desktop but is to big on mobile. What is the css to make it fit better on mobile please?

Hello,

You can try to select Responsive for Slider mobile behavior in Customize > Header area > Header Slider section, at the very bottom.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Tried that. Need the css code please

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

It has happened once before on another site same theme and I was given css code to make the image fir on mobile but I want it in full screen please.

Hello,

I have just checked your website once again. Currently you have slider there, not header image. As I mentioned above, you can select Responsive for Slider mobile behavior in Customize > Header area > Header Slider section. Try to clear browser cache after that if you don’t see any changes.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I do not have the images up that i would like in the slider and or on other pages because of the size difference that it shows on mobile. As shown in the screenshots that i sent you above. Is there a way to make the image look the same on mobile and desktop?

Please set header image and leave here a note in order to let me check the code, screenshots are not enough for me in this case.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It is happening in the slides to and that is what i would like to fix. Not sure what a note is?

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to the topic which contains solution that you mentioned in the first post of this topic?

Kind Regards, Roman.