Make frontpage header appear on scroll

Hi!
I am using the Sydney Pro theme with Crelly slider and love the theme thanks for the great work!

On the frontpage in Desktop mode is it possible to have the entire header fade in when one starts scrolling just like the background does now. On load there should be no menu visible on top of the slider when you scroll done the header should become visible.

Thanks!

On the frontpage in Desktop mode is it possible to have the entire header fade in when one starts scrolling just like the background does now.

There is no option to achieve it, I am afraid. There might be custom code we can add to make it happens. But, I can’t get into code specific here as it will involve trial and testing. It is considered as a complex customization. Our support policy restricts me to do so. Really sorry. :frowning:

On load there should be no menu visible on top of the slider when you scroll done the header should become visible.

I am assuming you’d like to change the header bar behavior upon scrolling that only happens on screen width 992px and above. So I’d suggest you try adding the below custom CSS code into your site’s additional CSS option or child theme’s style.css.

@media only screen and (min-width:992px){

.site-header:not(.float-header){
    display: none;
  }

}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a lot. The CSS was what I needed.

Thanks for the great Themes and support.
Oliver

You’re welcome.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis