Mainnav overlap with hero-area by clicking the call-to-action-button

Hello,

I’m sorry, but my english is not the best an I am a newbie in building Websites and build it with WordPress. It’s a long time ago when I need my english :wink: but I try to explain my problem as good as possible. Please answer as easy as possible - thanks a lot :wink:

I’ve builded my site www.talhochzeit.de with the Sydney Pro Theme and I have the following Problem. On the first Page there is a call-to-action-button and by clicking on it the page scrolls down - but it scrolls too far. The titel of the page called “Los geht´s” is overlapping with the menu on top.

Where could I find the code to adapt how far the picture of the slider scrolls down? The first Page should scroll down so far, that the picture of the slider stops exactly under the bottom of the menu.

Could you help me and understand what I mean?

Greets
loewenherzl

Hello Sascha,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

@media (min-width: 1025px) {
    body.home #primary {
        padding-top: 49px;
        margin-top: -49px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thank´s so much. I’ve tried to solve it by myself for umpteen days till I confused. Now it works like I imagine it. You’re great :slight_smile:

Greets
Sascha

You are welcome Sascha! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.