Main page slider not working after update

Hi

I updated to the new version yesterday, this has stopped the main page slider from working and also the revolution slider which just displays a black box. I have just purchased at 18 dollars the update for revolution sliders to see if that was the problem but it was not. I am in the process of developing my website and was just about at the stage where I was about to start looking at sorting the images and sliders. I have reinstalled wordpress 4.0 checked all settings that I am confident to change but it seems that the only thing that changed is the update.
Can you help please?

www.odpl.co.uk (which is now looking not particularly good)

Hello,

I’m sorry you had to purchase Revolution Slider, we’re already bundling the latest version.

Also, the update didn’t have anything to do with either the slider or the Revolution Slider and we haven’t seen any issues with them so far.

As far as I can see you’re using the regular slider now and it’s working, though you’re only using one image in it.

If you can make an admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com I’d be happy to take a look and see if I can get Revolution Slider to display.

Hi Vlad

Thanks for the quick reply, yes there is only one slider image on the main page as when I add another it stacks it underneath the slider so I get 2 images one on top of another, even tried adding 5 images the the slider option and it just stacks them all up. I will add another slider to show you what I mean.
I will also try to add you as an admin. I will let you know.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Vlad
Sent an admin to you
Thanks
paul

Hi Vlad

Also I am using a Mac and safari, with yosemity would this cause the fault?

Thanks
Paul

I only have an older version of Safari and everything looks fine in that regarding the regular slider. I’ve also checked in Chrome and Firefox and the regular slider is working properly.

I’ll log in now to check Revolution.

Hi Vlad

Thanks for your help, however I have cleared the cache and it works fine now, it must have been loading the cached version so all sorted, thanks again for your help.

Thanks
Paul

That’s great, I’m glad it’s working for you now.