Main Page Slider Issue

I have observed that after first round timing and displaying of image get disturbed. Text and Image timing get not sync and in between it shows last image . Could you please advise. Kindly open http://www.techvicinity.com and keep it in front of you for a while, you may observe the same.

Hello Inayatullah,

Our Lead Developer already knows about this issue and he is looking for a way to resolve it.

Thank you for helping us to make our Sydney Pro theme better.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

please inform if issues got some fix

Okay Inayatullah, I will try to keep you informed. Currently there is no fix, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Same here with the full page slider, so many problems with it after the update :confused: I deinstalled the update and went back to the full version I downloaded after purchasing. I hope there will be a fix out soon!

For all people: never update without having a backup of the theme before the update, so you can always go back if something doesn’t work!

Hi - I got tired of waiting and have a coded a temporary solution for my clients site if you are interested. It is not elegant, but it works and will most likely be overridden with theme updates, but I am happy to share it with anyone interested in implementing a short team fix until a proper solution is developed.

Hello Mike,

Please share your solution, I will be glad to check it out!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is there still no solution??? This is a way too big issue to leave so much time on a bugfix – where is the problem?

Hello @bluewhite,

The issue is already fixed.

Please update the theme and clear your browser’s cache.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, Roman!! It seems to work now!?

You are welcome @bluewhite!

I’m glad that it works now :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.