Looking for a plugin for pages so that visitors can click back home

Hi There

I trust you are well

I cant share my url with you as I have not started building my clients site as yet, but I am definitely going to use Airi Agency to build it. She has requested that I have some sort of button/arrow on each page that I create for her, where website visitors can click to go back to the home page no matter which page they are on. Could you suggest any plugin like this that works well with Airi? I hope I explained it clearly :slight_smile:
Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

You can have the Home menu item, or itโ€™s not an option in your case for some reason?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman :slight_smile:
Thank you so much as always for your help really appreciate it.

I am going to have a home menu item but for some reason she would like me also to have like a home arrow on each page too :see_no_evil: and I have not seen any plugin like this so wondering if there is anything like that at all?

Okay Mel,

Can you please provide a screenshot in order to show how that arrow should look?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Sorry I hope I am not confusing you :frowning: I have tried to look for an example but cant find one ;( sorry I know this is probably taking a chance as I know you are very busy :slight_smile: but some sort of floating arrow or chevron on each page so that when someone clicks the arrow it leads back home if that makes sense.

As always I am so grateful for your help, always!

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. Itโ€™s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support