Logo size on mobile

Hi I’ve noticed that my logo looks too small on the mobile but is the right size on the desktop. Please help me fix this.

Hi,

Please share your site URL here.

Regards,
Awan

http://tashenkadesign.com/

Also, the headings look too big on the mobile view. I’d like to increase the size of my logo and decrease the size of the headings.
I also added a row with a background image (after the slider) that is almost non-existant on the mobile view.

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve just checked your site and looks like the theme is normal, but I noticed your logo and your header image has a white space above them. Maybe you just need to change your images with another one? please check your images here:

After you change your images, then you need to remove this custom CSS code from your site:

.site-logo, .header-wrap .col-md-4 {
    margin-bottom: 15px;
}

Regards,
Awan

Hi Awan,

Thanks for your help. I have another question.

I have added the following code as per your advice on a different thread: https://athemes.com/forums/topic/home-page-solid-menu-with-slider-images-directly-below/

body.home {
padding-top: 150px;
background-color: white;
}
body.home .site-header.fixed {
background: rgba(255);
}
body.home .slides-container .slide-item {
background-attachment: inherit;
}

I did this because I wanted the slider to go below the menu bar and my logo and menu to go on a white background.

In doing this, there is now a big white space above my logo in the mobile view. It works perfectly on desktop. I’d like to rectify this on the mobile.

Also, how do I reduce the font size on mobile view?

I tried using

@media screen and (max-width: 320px) {
section .widget-title,
.panel.widget .widget-title {
font-size: 24px !important;
}
}

It doesn’t seem to work

Hi,

This is to remove space above the site logo:

@media screen and(max-width: 991px){
  body.home {