Logo size creates a LARGE menu

Hi i am currently trying to replace “Site title” with “logo” When i do so i need to change the .site-logo max-height to 400. But that makes the menus padding(i suppose the padding) Enormous. I have placed the logo on my site for you to see. So i would like to know, how i can change my logos size into the one i want without messing up the menu bar

www.Yodoo.dk

Best regards

Hi,

Do you want to make the logo as large as it is, but you want to keep the menu at the top of the page? Please clarify what you want to achieve, so I can give you a working solution for that.

Best Regards,
Csaba

What i want is:

1. To enlargen my logo ( i know how to do so)
  2. WHen i do enlargen the logo. The menus top and bottom stretches, which i do not want

I hope you can provide me with some information on how to resolve this

To sum up: yes i want the ability to enlargen my logo and still keep the menu at the top of the page

best regards
Christian

Hi,

You can have your menu at the top-right even if you enlarge your logo with this Custom CSS:

.col-md-8.col-sm-4.col-xs-12 {
    position: absolute !important;
    top: 15px;
    right: 15px;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yeah i dont think i am explaining myself correct.

If you enter my site www.yodoo.dk and start scrolling, you see that the menus black is too large. (you can also enter any subsite and see that the menu bar is very very large, compared to the objects inside it? It happend after i resized my logo bigger. So i suppose it has to do with the logos margins og padding?

Best regards

Hi,

I can’t see your menu to large now, since you’ve made your logo smaller, so yes, it was caused since you’ve added a too large logo.

Best Regards,
Csaba