Logo size changes when I scroll down in Desktop screen

Hi,
Having loaded the Airi Demo I’m now trying to change the content. Having changed the Logo on my site, it displays great on the top of the screen in Desktop mode but, when I scroll down, it reduces in size on the floating header and can hardly be read. On the other screen sizes (Tablet and Mobile) it seems to display fine. I’ve tried loading different size Logos but the effect seems to be the same. Substituting back your Airi Logo (after I’ve tried my Logo) works fine. Any suggestions?
Many thanks
Vernon

Hello Vernon,

To avoid logo size changes upon scrolling on desktop browsers, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.is-sticky .site-header .custom-logo-link img {
      max-width: 9999px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thank you for your suggestion. When I went to try it I found that there were already some CSS errors and it wouldn’t let me continue without first correcting the errors - something I haven’t got a clue how to do. CSS is a step beyond my knowledge. Having only loaded the theme, activated the recommended plugins and imported the demo, I’m surprised to find any errors.

If I can find out a bit more about this CSS stuff and fix the errors then I’ll certainly try your suggestion.

Thanks again and kind regards,
Vernon

Hi Kharis,

Out of desperation I ignored the other CSS errors and saved anyway and your suggested CSS code works a treat. Much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Vernon

Great!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis