Logo size and payment icons

Hey aThemes,

I have recently been messing around with the Thalia theme and can’t seem to figure out how to change the logo size. It appears super small and I want to make it bigger. Also the payment icons in the footer seem to be overlapping the newsletter box. If you could provide some helps I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks, Micah

Hi M,
Can you share your site URL here?

1 Like

Hi. I too, am having this same issue. I just downloaded this theme and working on it today. My site is not live yet as I am creating a new store that needs to launch as soon as I get website up. The url is www.katourekollection.com.

Not only am I not able to resize logo because it is tiny, or remove the payment icons that are covering the newsletter email in footer, but my payment icons does not show in footer.

Also, is there a way to not make visible the SKUs or tags on each product page?

And is there a way to center the products on collections page after removing the side menu from view once click on collections page?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. As I like this theme’s look.

Thank you.

Hi. Also, another question…is there an option for the slides “to adapt to 1st slide” so that the slides will convert properly in full screen and mobile. Because the views are not doing so. As I have adjust different size images and it still doesn’t work.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Tina

Hi @Katoure_Kollection, can please let me know the password to access your site.
Also, It’s better if you create a new post for your other issues/questions.

1 Like

micah-and-brennans-store.myshopify.com
password: wehuya

I’m having the same issue with logo size. My logo is appearing quite small on the homepage / header. My website is https://laurelpoppy.com/

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 7.28.41 PM