Logo showing up on iPhone but not android

I’ve inserted a PNG file of our logo into the header of my Sydney themed website. It shows up fine on a desktop and on my iPhone, but it will not show on an android. I’ve had two other people test it out on their androids and they can’t see the logo. Instead it’s just a black strip above the menu bar. How do I fix this? The website in question is:

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

Does this only happen on specific mobile browser? Are you running the latest version?

Regards,
Kharis

The logo shows up on Safari when I use my iPhone to view the site, but when I use my friend’s Samsung to view it the logo isn’t visible. I haven’t experienced a problem when I’m using a desktop or laptop computer. I just got the Sydney theme a couple weeks ago and it says all updates are current. Can you see the logo on your mobile device?

Hello there,

I inspected your image logo and I think it’s too big for some mobile browsers to load due to bandwith consumption - it’s 21600x7200px wide. You should resize it down, maybe 900ish.

Regards,
Kharis

That did the trick! Thanks so much.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis