Logo problem (distorted)

Hello,

I didn’t find any solution yet so I hope I will find help needed here.

So, I’ve been useing Sydney for a while and hadn’t had any unresolved issues until today.

I updated theme and a header, then I reversed it because of some issues but as an result now I have distorted logo and I can’t change it in any way.

The logo was always wider than the height and there was no problem with that. Now, regardless of image resolution or other factors, the logo squeezes into a square - and the image is distorted. Please help.
Of course editing JPEG and making it square helps but it’s super -tiny and I dont want to make bar higher :frowning: .

Hello,

First thanks for using our theme!

Could you please share your website link/URL with us? So we can do a inspection, see what’s happening and send the best solution for you.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hello,
Thanks for reply, adress is https://aureus.slupsk.pl/ for now I set up logo that was used for last year. Left element (coin) of logo was perfectly round so you can see the distortion. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thanks for the link!

Looking at the source code of your website, I can see that some third party plugin for lazy load images is changing your logo image to 150x150 size. As you can see in the below image:

If we access the URL we can see the logo distorted:
https://aureus.slupsk.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/150x150xlogo-aureus-png-biale.png.pagespeed.ic.-lcgWPbw0X.webp

My suggestion for you is contact the support of the plugin in question, since that’s not a behavior from the theme.

Or, simply deactivate the lazy load feature, since the WordPress itself already makes the use of lazy load in the images, so a third party plugin for it is unnecessary.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I turned off all the plugins that could be linked with lazy load but it didn’t help.
Turns out that the service enabled by the hosting provider was to blame - mod_pagespeed. This service should speed up the website by compressing and converting images to webp, and it actually works, but I haven’t been able to figure out why it distorts the logo this way and how to deal with it. I temporarily disabled this service on the server and the website is back to normal.

Thank you for your help. :slight_smile:

Hello,

You are welcome!

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support