Logo overlay on home page video

In our Sydney Pro theme we have the video in the header which is working great. We want to have our company logo transparent overlayed on the video while it plays. Is that possible?

Hello Brandon,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website with some explanatory screenshots?

You can add screenshots here with something like snag.gy service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

The site isnt live so we dont have an active link yet. But here is a screenshot of the video header

We have our logo as an image file and wanted to know if that can be floating in the center of the video or perhaps in a lower corner? And/or transparent

Also any way to crop the video so you dont have to scroll down to see the rest of it?

Thanks Roman!

Hello Brandon,

I don’t see a logo on your screenshot, did you upload it?

I can not tell you much without ability to inspect the code, however, you can try to use the following CSS code to make your logo transparent.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.site-logo {
    opacity: 0.5;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have this same question. You can view it at http://sr.toucodev.com

I pretty much want the video header to look like the image header with words and a button as the overlay. Thanks in advance for help!

Hi,

If you just want some static text, we can help you insert it with some JS. You can’t insert the whole text slider however.

You should open up a new topic for this and make sure you switch to using the video header.