Logo Over Second Page of Slider Only

Hi all, a really great theme that I have used for two business sites now.
The support here is great in allowing me to customise it for my needs! In 18 months this is the first time I have had to ask!

I’ve seen this solution here for placing a logo over the slider imagery:

Works perfectly for a slider with images and no text.

Is it possible to limit the logo to only appear over Slider page 2? This would allow text to be displayed over Slider Page 1 as per the theme, then a logo over page 2.
Can this be done?

Many thanks indeed! Sam

Hello Sam,

Try to use this selector:

.slide-item-2 .contain

…instead of this:

.header-slider .contain

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman I apprecate that. It worked perfectly (I have the following CSS)

/*slider logo desktop*/ 
@media (min-width: 1025px) and (max-width: 1800px) {
.slide-item-2 .contain{
   background-image: url('https://www.beinspiredvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Be-Inspired-Vancouver-Call-To-Action.png');
   background-size: 628px 426px; 
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
	background-position: top center;
   padding-bottom: 350px;
	padding-top: 5px;
	}}

However! One further question. I wish to move this image higher on the slider.

If I alter the “background-position: top center;’” value to XXpx YYpx the logo moves fine. It is however cut off at the top and I cannot raise it higher and keep the full logo.

I have also tried altering these values below (which I have used previously for the slider text on Slide 1), but if I change % value, it moves both the Slide 2 Logo and the Slide 1 text.

.text-slider .maintitle{
  font-size: 80px;  
	font-family: Glacial indifference,sans-serif;
}

.text-slider .subtitle{
  font-size: 50px;
	font-family: Glacial indifference,sans-serif;
}.slide-inner{
  top: 35% !important;
  -webkit-transform: none !important;
     -moz-transform: none !important;
      -ms-transform: none !important;
       -o-transform: none !important;
          transform: none !important;
} 

My question is:
Can I either move the Slide 2 logo higher (and avoid this area where it cuts-off)
Or can i move Slide 1 text lower, independently of Slide 2 image.

Thank you! Sam

And one further question;
The logo added to slider 2 is not central when viewed on mobile, it is slightly left aligned.
Any solution?
Many thanks!

Hello Sam,

It looks like these issues require some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank Roman, I appreciate your help.

I have managed to overcome it using a Javascript to permit multi line text in the main title. Benefit here is that it also auto translates instead of being a static English image.
Thank you again.

You are welcome Sam!

Kind Regards, Roman.