Logo in Top header

Hey can you please tell me what exact should be the logo size in the top header so that it can fir perfectly???

Hello,

I don’t think that there is a perfect logo image size, it depends on many factors (aspect ratio, transparency, etc.). However, you can try 100×75px and see if it looks well in your case. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for your reply. Another quest is in header’s menu section I have selected “Basic 2 - Outside Header” but the options in menu is not appearing in sequence. sequence should be like Home, about us, Key projects, Blog, contact us but its appearing like “About us, Blog, Contact us, Home, Key Projects” what should I do to correct it?

Hello,

I would be glad to help you with this, but can you please provide a link to your website first?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

here is the link of website

https://connecting-dreams.org/test/

Okay, thank you for the link.

Please try to reorder your menu items according to your needs in Appearance → Menus section.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

thing is they are already in same order in which i want but on website they are not appearing in that order.

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website once again and the issue seems to be already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

yeah it is…thanks alot…one more question, if I have to find out the size of any image for any particular section like header, team seaction and for slider, so how would i come to know about which size of image will be perfect?

Well, there are no perfect sizes, it depends on many factors like aspect ratio, transparency, etc. Do you have a specific problem with image size?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

yeah I do have, I want to use a background image for “Key project” and “Timeline” section but don’t know what size of image should i use so that it can appear on full background of that section.

Hello,

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

okay I will…thanks alot

Great, thank you! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support