Logo image gets stretched

Hi,

I’m having a problem with the logo image. Once in awhile the logo gets stretched and appears with weird proportion. After I click on customize > Site title/tagline/logo and reselect the same image as it was selected, it goes back to the normal proportion. Is there any thought on how this is occurring and how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance,
Mai

Hello Mai, can you please provide a link to an affected page in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

Thank you for reply. Here’s the URL of our site.
https://aquaponics.co.jp/

Right now the logo looks fine, and I don’t know when this stretching thing happens and why.

Best regards,
Mai

Hello Mai, thank you for the link.

I’ve just checked your website and the logo is okay.

So I don’t think that I can provide much help with it.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, right now it looks okay. It happens randomly so when it happens next time, let me ask you again.

Thank you for checking.
Mai

Hello Roman,

Sorry, it’s me again. The stretch happened again and I took a look at the HTML source when it’s happening.

When it’s happening, it appears like this:

When it looks fine, it appears like this:

But I couldn’t figure out WHEN this happens. But I hope the above source differences can be a clue to find out the problem.

Thank you,
Mai

Hello Mai,

When it’s happening, it appears like this

I don’t see the image you tried to share, unfortunately. However, I’m afraid that it’s not enough since I have to check the code in order to find what is causing that problem.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

I’m sorry my explanation wasn’t clear but I meant to show you the HTML code, not how the image looks. The image just looks like the one I attached in the very first comment.

The stretch happens off and on. So it’ll be great if you can figure out what’s wrong.

Thank you for your support,
Mai

Hello Mai,

I tested your website in different browsers, but I still couldn’t recreate this issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support