Logo height change on scroll

Hi guys. I was wondering if you could help me make the logo height go from bigger to smaller upon scrolling down. I’m using the “Sticky” “Centered” menu. So say logo height upon above the fold load is 180px, I want it to shrink down to like 60px as soon as you begin scrolling down.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Sydney. I am happy to help with your query.

Try adding this simple CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-header.float-header img.site-logo {
      max-width: 70px;
    	-webkit-transition: all 0.5s;
    	   -moz-transition: all 0.5s;
    	    -ms-transition: all 0.5s;
    	     -o-transition: all 0.5s;
    	        transition: all 0.5s;
    }

​I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Stay safe.

THanks@! Now Ill plat with the #s and get it perfect

One more thing.
Please have a look the site on mobile, it appears as though something is creating a gap outside of the display edge. And your finger easily makes it worse moving everything to the right.

Thanks

Hello there,

Please provide a link to your website in your reply to this thread, so I can check and get the exact code for easier correction.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

AGH Bummer, it was on the same site but here you go: https://palmbeachgrillcenter.com/

I think its fine now actually, but it has seemingly come and gone intermittently, but I adjusted the frames @media break point to a larger dimension and it seems to have helped. I also ran a database optimization to get rid of any transient objects that might be left behind and therefore causing the issue. In any case, please See what you see on your end.

Thanks you guys have such awesome,e support! .

Hello there,

I checked your site and didn’t get your issue. Sorry :frowning:

Can you please take a screen recording and share it in your reply to this thread? If possible, please take some screenshots with some annotations for better explaining.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Its fixed itself. I guess with all the changes and database optimization removing transient objects may have cleared away whatever was extending beyond the frame therefore you cant scroll with your finger of to the left and into blank space anymore. Who knows lol.

1 Like