Logo centering issues

the logo for my site is only centred in wordpress/sydney, once I preview the site in it returns to the left. I am also using elementor for styling. I have set customisation to centre, but it still reverts to left justified in the view. I also tried to increase the logo size using CSS code (-site logo {max-height: 400px;} to no effect. What am I doing wrong? I have already asked this but have had no response

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please share you site link here, so I can take a look.

Stay safe.
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

please let me know if this link works if not how to share in development, I have responded previously but did not get a response, so I’m not sure if you are getting my replies.
thanks
Lisa

Hello Lisa,

From your site’s dashboard, visit the Customize menu and go to Header area > Menu style; and choose “Centered” on the Menu style.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day ahead :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis
I have tried your suggestion already and it still reverts to the left in the view, also I am not able to make the logo bigger using code, please advise
thanks
Lisa

Hello Lisa,

As checked, your site has active caching. This might be preventing the web browser to load the changes you have made. Please flush the cache and reload your site.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support