Logo and Navigaiton Menu Now Showing

Hi,

I have installed Airi theme on my website but its not showing top logo and navigaiton menu. Can anyone guide and help me out please.

https://mediachapter.com/

Thanks

Hello there,

I visited your website and I can’t inspect to find the problem. Because you site is in maintenance mode right now.

Please let me know when your site is publicly available. Or share some screenshots if possible.

Meanwhile, you may check whether caching is causing you this trouble or not. If you have it enabled, you would need to flush/clear it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Please check now. I have installed a fresh copy but still same issue.

Hello there,

I inspected your website and it seems likely you have enabled custom header and footer. Am I correct?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I just installed wordpress and Airi theme fresh one didn’t open any header and footer. Please tell me what to do so that this issue can resolve?

I test this on a different hosting and result is the same, I even downloaded it form athemes site and same issue.

If you provide me with an email id I can send you my site login.

I have been using Airi theme for a while now but this never happened.

Hi,

I guess, one of the menu layout settings can’t be recognized by your website for some reasons.

Please go to the Appearance menu > Customize > Header > Menu; change the current menu type. Save settings and check your website. Then change the menu type to of which you prefer. Save and check again.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes done thanks a million.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support